It’s December! Which means Christmas is coming up so bloody fast. And 2015 is almost over. Crazy! I know it’s such an old person thing to say but I just don’t know where the times gone! Yeah, I know, I’m in my 30s, I’m allowed to be a grown up and say crap like that. On that note….things I’ve been loving this week (which aren’t remotely grown up):
- Putting my black Christmas tree up and covering it with glittery skulls!
- Discovering a load of seriously reduced Halloween themed biscuits in Tesco
- Christmas craft fairs and discovering some incredible local talent
- Amazon wish lists. It’s almost like shopping, right?
- Youtube haul videos. I think this might also be me shopping vicariously through others!
- Buying the most hideous gold dress I can find for my team’s Christmas party. It’s tradition and only gets worse each year!